- I have Journey based on Salesforce Data Event (Contact object)
- I expect that the entering Contact will have some field populated within 15 minutes which I want to check in decision split
- Contact object data polling in Data Sources is set to 15 minutes
- I want to check if the field is not empty as soon as possible
Which scenario is true?
- I should make decision split after at least 30 minutes (15 minutes for estimated field change + 15 minutes interval max for Salesforce to flow down data into Marketing Cloud)
- I can make decision split after 15 minutes because Marketing Cloud syncs specified Contact before every decision split on journey path.
Any documentation covering this subject? I need to have 100% sure that path will not be affected by polling interval but also react as fast as possible for this field change