I am creating a multi-step journey builder.
- The entry point is configured as an API event.
- The API event will be triggered once a week.
- The journey contains 2 emails.
not_purchased_customers_data_extensionis the main data extension for the journey.
- Email 1 will be sent to all customers in the API call stored in
- Email 2: will be sent after 3 days based on a decision. In this decision split, I want to evaluate a field in this
purchased_history_data_extension- is it possible to do that? Based on the value in this
purchased_history_data_extensionemail 2 should be sent or customer exits. I have looked around in marketing cloud builder and so far it doesn't seem possible but wanted to confirm this.
Also....can someone please help me understand the expected behaviour of the multi-step? For example....
- In week 1, I have 20 customers who have gone through the journey and exited, however their information will remain stored in
- In Week 2 there is a new list of 50 customers dropped into
not_purchased_customers_data_extensionand I'm expecting only these new 50 customers to enter the journey.
- Those who existed in week 1 will not enter the journey regardless when they have exited the journey.