No Access to Knowledge Article Detail Tab as System Administrator Profile Sandbox I Have gone through everything I can think of to give access.
- Profile access
- Permission Set Access
- Knowledge Settings/licensing
- record type and page layout assignment, etc.
- Logged in as the user that created the Articles
- Data Categories
- Go to Knowledge Tab
- See List of Articles
- Go to a article Record
- Details Tab - "You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."
- I can see the related list(added Files just to check)
- I can see the Versions related list(tab)
I can not see the Publish, Edit, and Edit as Draft buttons.(available and visible by looking at page layout)
I can create a new article and see the details and buttons.
I'm not sure where else to check what could be preventing me to see and edit the articles. They are visible in Production