Salesforce Enterprise Classic
I have an outbound team of 10 individuals. We are calling contacts and leads for various reasons.
Our Marketing Automation Platform populates Salesforce Campaigns with Campaign Members.
Every week, it's my job to:
- Determine who we're calling next week
- Manually access each campaign and download the campaign members (using an SFDC report and exporting to CSV)
- Double check PTO / time off for the team to determine how many hours they're available
- In Excel, assign a "Call Owner" by entering their firstname.lastname on each line (so 200 calls = 200 lines, of course I use autocomplete or copy + paste).
- Repeat the previous 2 steps until the week's calls are ready
- Upload them using Data Loader
I feel like we can't be the only ones with this struggle. We don't use a power / progressive dialer (we're not telemarketing, it's more sales-focused).
There has to be a better way to do this, but I've beat my head against the wall and can't come up with an easier way to do it -- I also can't find anything on AppExchange that might solve my problem.
Does anyone have any tips, tricks, or apps that can help this process become more automated?