I would like to know how to get the URL for the API rest call,and also the ACCESS_TOKEN in salesforce marketing cloud
You should create a new installed package with a server-to-server api component.
This is how you do it:
- Go to Marketing Cloud | Administration | Installed Packages.
- Click New.
- Give the package a name and description.
- Select to create the package with enhanced functionality.
- Save the package.
- Under Components, click Add Component.
- Select API Integration. After you add an API integration component, it can’t be removed.
- Select Server-to-server integration type.
- Set the properties for the integration, including scopes - depending on the purpose of your integration.
- Save the component.
Now you have tenant specific endpoints and your Client ID and Secret. You can now use the new v2 token endpoint to get your access token.