I have the following use case:
- A manager creates a case in Salesforce (manager is case owner).
- Send email from the inside the case.
- Closes the case.
- Manager assign case back to support queue.
- The support rep (below manager in the role hierarchy) reassigns the case from the queue to himself.
- Tries to reply to an incoming email.
- Gets insufficient privileges notification.
Sharing setting for case is private and Grant Access Using Hierarchies. Any suggestions why I get insufficient privileges?