EDIT Nov 2020: I am no longer seeing an error in debug mode, just the warning message about the invalid icon name.
I believe I've found a minor bug / issue but would like to confirm. If there's a better place for me to put this bug report, please advise.
I've tested this in both my own application as well as the recipes application.
STEPS TO REPEAT:
- Open recipes application to 'Misc' tab
- Open Chrome dev tools console
- Fire a ShowToast event with any variant
- Wait for the Toast to disappear
- Look at messages in Chrome dev tools console
If my Salesforce user debug mode is not enabled, I simply get a warning:
Invalid icon name utility:
If my Salesforce user debug mode is enabled, it becomes an error
Error: [LWC error]: Invalid url value "". Expected a non-empty string. <lightning-primitive-icon> <lightning-icon>
Here's an image in case it helps