I'm looking for Best Practice how to store API Keys like Firebase in Salesforce.
- For a Salesforce implementation data has to be pushed to Googles Firebase
- The API Key should not be visible for the user, developer or administrator
- We are not building an ISV / AppExchange Application. Therefore, the solution provided here is not applicable: Securely Storing a static API secret/key in a Salesforce app
- What is the best way to store API Keys in Salesforce?
- Can I use Named credentials? There is no type called API key?