I am creating a visual workflow but am having trouble with a decision element. Here are my conditions:
- Our negotiators are required to have a set list of 157 questions answered for each Opportuntiy before it is resolved.
- Each question is created and saved as a related, child record with a given opporunity.
- Throughout a negotiation, the majority of these questions will get raised and answered. When this happens, a record gets created.
- Other, non-required questions (not part of the 157) can get added as records during the negotiation.
- The names of the 157 questions/records are always the same.
I've been able to create the variables to get the data i need but I'm primarily struggling with #1 below. Whats the best way to create a decision element in this scenario? Is it a formula or picklist or something else.
- Use a decision element to identify which of 157 required questions/records have already been created for the opportunity
- Create records for the 157 questions that werent created during the negotiation
- Create input elements to allow a user to enter a value for the records in #2