Member for 4 years, 3 months
Last seen more than 3 years ago
Gualeguaychú, Entre Ríos, Argentina
- I'm a System Information Engineer living in Argentina
- I'm currently looking actively for job offers at the moment.
- I have worked as a software developer for Agronow from March 2017 until October 2017, a Brazilian company located in Sâo Pablo, developing functions to retrieve Sentinel-2 satellite images and satellite data from the Copernicus' servers, and developing functions to calculate indices (such as NDVI, SAVI, EVI, and others) using satellite images, so I have some knowledge of satellite imagery and image processing. We used Git for code version.
- On December I was working as a freelancer on a little side project for GoMapsGo, a company located in Brazil too. This project consisted in developing a single application that taking an area of interest and a wildfire date as parameters calculates the burning area ratio over the area of interest and retrieve the results as images that can be manipulated using geographic tools like QGIS or others.
- From February until November 2018 I've worked for a company from Puerto Rico called Intechsol Corp. developing on C#. My tasks consisted of refactoring code and fixing those problems that were presented on its Setups (views) for the platform that serves as a Resource Administration platform for companies that hire the service from Intechsol. Also doing deployment and tests of new functionalities. We had to report our progress using Jira and maintain code version using Git.
- If you want to contact me, send thoughts, share something of your interest or just to say hi you can do it sending an email to my inbox: [email protected]
- Or if you want to, you can catch me on Skype (by this weird id, live:ff6d69da5878498d. Or just the id I guess ff6d69da5878498d)
- Or if you want to too, you can make contact with me on WhatsApp and my number here: +00543446604239.
- Or if you feel more comfortable making contact through StackOverflow, just send me a message, that would be great too.
AutobiographerSep 5, 2019