- install and configure the package according to Prospects’ specifications on Prospects’ orgs;
- communicate with a Sales team helping them demonstrate the product properly to a Prospect;
- support Prospects and Clients in their "package adaptation for their business needs" journey;
- answer/explain technical questions/details related to the package (describe what does the package do in a specific case and how it influence Prospect's/Client's Salesforce processes);
- ask a client if they can turn it off and on again;
- file bugs and enhancements for a Salesforce Engineering team;
- distribute tasks coming from Sales teams among team members;
- manage the team (priorities, rote requests among team members, vacations, members development plan).
- code reviews (Apex, LWC);
- conduct technical interviews.