top 2% overall
I am a developer evangelist and I lead the Developer Evangelist team at Salesforce. I build things and try to inspire others to build. I'm half developer, half community organizer, half blogger, half event speaker. Before Force.com (recently renamed to Lightning Platform) I worked with Java. These days I have always been opportunistic, working with whichever technology has presented itself as the next thing to work with in my career.
Lately I'm trying to overcome my fear of contributing to OSS projects.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Force.com Certified Developer (migrated)
- Force.com Certified Advanced Developer (migrated)
- Force.com Certified Instructor (lapsed)
I also use my Salesforce 1-1-1 volunteer time to work on customizations at some of our Salesforce.org customers.
Previously at Salesforce, I was a technical instructor with 13 years of enterprise software training experience teaching the Salesforce developer catalog courses:
- Building Applications with Force.com and Visualforce (DEV401)
- Apex and Visualforce Controllers (DEV501)
- Intro to Object Oriented Programming with Apex (ADM231/DEV531)
- Force.com Integrations - (DEV502)