Salesforce Certified Developer and Administrator with 8+ years of experience in web application development, Integration and API implementations. Have experience with technology/platform like Dot Net, ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap, LINQ, Web Services, WCF, SharePoint and Salesforce CRM. I have been working on Salesforce.com Cloud Platform since last 3 years. I have been gone onsite at USA client location twice on a business visa for two months. I have USA Business Visa (B1/B2) valid through 2025.
Have hands on experience in Salesforce.com platform:
- Salesforce.com, Force.com, Lightning framework and Lightning Experience
- Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Apex, Visualforce, Visualforce Components, Workflow, Flows Processes, SOQL, SOSL, Reports & Dashboard, Salesforce customization (Declarative & Programmatic), Change Set, Data Loader, Dataloader.io, Data import/export wizard.
- Salesforce Integrations with Box.com, REST API, SOAP API, Connected Apps, JWT Classes
- Lightning Component, Lightning Design System, Lightning Community Builder and Community Templates, Force.com communities
- Salesforce Developer Console, Eclipse Force.com IDE, The Welkin Suite IDE, Change Set Deployment, SDLC, Agile Methodology (Atlassian Jira, Confluence wiki), Deployment stages like Dev, Staging / UAT, Production.
Have hands on experience in other Web Technologies: - C# .Net, ASP Dot Net, SharePoint 2010, SQL server 2008, SSRS, SSIS - HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Salesforce Lightning Design System, Jquery, Jquery UI plugin, Bootstrap, AJAX - Dot Net Third party integration with Facebook Graph API, Third-party Control like “Obout” HTML Editor and Atalasoft DotImage9.0
Have hands on experience in Source Version Controls and Other Productivity tools: - Tortoise Hg, Source Tree, SVN, Bit-bucket, Firebug, Developer tools