New answers tagged

2

A reasonable workaround I found is to use a Composite request: in step 1, retrieve record Id, in step 2, update record by Id using normal PATCH method. POST /services/data/v53.0/composite { "compositeRequest" : [{ "method" : "GET", "url" : "/services/data/v53.0/sobjects/Account/customExtIdField__c/11999?...


0

Adding to Gortonington's answer, in terms of alternatives for incrementing a number row in a DE from within a code resource, there is AMPScript Add()function - https://ampscript.guide/add/ which you can combine with lookup() and upsert(), those two can be SSJS or ampscript. instead of AMPscript, you can leverage plain javascript math (supported as to: ...


2

Yes you can, via Script.Util.HttpRequest function. You can see a blog post I made here for details. Below is a sample of using this script for a PUT call in SSJS: <script runat=server> Platform.Load("core", "1.1.1"); var accessToken = {{yourToken}}; var url = 'https://www.exacttargetapis.com/asset/v1/content/assets/{{ContentID}}' ...


0

I am going to guess that the issue is that this data extension is a shared data extension which can only be accessed via the parent level context in API. Either this or it is a synchronized data extension, which cannot be written to. If it is a shared data extension, then try using a token at the parent/enterprise level of your account to do this DE upsert ...


0

The typical issue on other similar questions with this was a missing "key:" in the URL preceding the customer Key, but you have that. Can you try using the "fullyQualifiedName" of the PK field from the response? Meaning "keys": { ET_Contact_Detail.Contact External Key": "10014" }, This is a ...


0

Best guess (as I haven't used this code) from looking at the documentation such as Record Management: # Returns all fields including the Content one as a dictionary contentNote = sf.ContentNote.get('0693s00000JBRj6AAH') # Content is base64 so will need to be decoded contentInBase64 = contentNote["Content"]; If you are sure you are following the ...


0

Does your Data Extension have field named "ContactKey"? If yes, you should add "ContactKey":"test@email.com" in "Data". Your request body should look like this: { "ContactKey":"test@email.com", "EventDefinitionKey":"APIEvent-xxx", "Data": { "...


3

I have figured out my issue. I was trying to reference the object name in the __r instead of the actual name of the relationship I created within custObj2. When using the name of the relationship and changing it from __c to __r, it worked. { "Amount__c":"2", "Contract_Address__c":"someValue", "...


2

There's no nextUrl because of the LIMIT clause. If you need all fields without restriction, you need to do a describe call to get all fields, which you can cache for later use, then build a query based those results.


Top 50 recent answers are included