The Community Builder in conjunction with community templates for self-service lets you create, brand, and publish a custom community that looks great on any mobile device! Choose a template to quickly start your community, and then style the pages to match your company’s branding.
With Community Builder and templates you can:
- Quickly style the community to match your company’s branding. Edit community pages and components with the Community Builder to customize their design and content.
- Preview your community to ensure that it appears correctly on different devices.
- Publish your changes to make them available to everyone in your community.
- Apply template updates to your community as soon as they become available.
You can use the Community Builder to customize communities created using these templates:
- A visually rich, responsive self-service template that lets users search for and view articles or contact support if they can’t find what they’re looking for. Supports Knowledge and Cases.
- A text-based, responsive self-service template that lets users search for and view articles or contact support if they can’t find what they’re looking for. Supports Knowledge and Cases.
- A powerful, responsive self-service template that lets users post questions to the community, search for and view articles, and contact support agents by creating cases. Supports Knowledge, Cases, and Questions & Answers.
- A configurable App Launcher template that lets users quickly find applications and access them using single sign-on authentication. For more information, see Getting Started with Community Templates for Salesforce Identity.