6

This is the order of operations: Order of Operations AMPscript processes functions in this order: 1 HTML Body 2 Text Body 3 Subject Line Any preheader values reside at the beginning of the body and process accordingly. Source: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/...


3

You would have to do a Lookup or LookupRows to a data extension where that email ID and send time is stored. Possibly a SendLog if had that set up. Alternatively, you can also set up an automation to query the _Sent data view to write to a data extension so that you can retrieve using the above lookup methods. GetSendTime and Now(1) only applies to the ...


2

I would do a lookup where the mobile variable is stored, here is a snippet: set @key = [{primary key in DE}] set @FMobile = Lookup("{DE_that_stores_value}","{Column_of_which_you_want returned}","{Column_you_want_to_lookup_against}", @key) set @pageurl = "https://xyz.abc.xx.zz/productname" set @pageurl = Concat(@...


2

It looks as though replacing the shorthand opening/closing tags (%%[ ]%%) with the longform does fix the issue for some strange reason. This is within the context of a Code Snippet block in the email editor. <script runat=server language=ampscript> SET @i = 0 SET @text = "You are <0>amazing</0>." SET @closeTag = concat("</...


1

I took your code that "doesn't work", and it does indeed work. copy / pasted example two (yes, I made sure) onto a cloudpage, added the AMPscript tags and wrote the output: %%[ SET @i = 0 SET @text = "You are <0>amazing</0>." SET @closeTag = concat("</", @i, ">") SET @tag = @closeTag SET @tagLen = ...


1

You can append both subject and body parameters to your mailto links in order to pre-populate content. Here's a simple example: <a href="mailto:example@example.com?subject=Hello%20World&body=Body%20Content">Reply</a>


1

Edited I shifted my example to show a scenario based off your comment. Also, if you want to see if it exists in DE3 and that is what you want to check on, you should add in the condition of %%[IF NOT EMPTY(@PRODUCT_CODE) AND @rowcount2 > 0 THEN]%% This way it will only run if there was a return in your LookupRows to DE3. What you need to do is do a ...


1

Looks like there are a couple of syntax issues. You have an extra space after the empty and the left parenthesis. This: IF NOT EMPTY (@PRODUCT_CODE)THEN Should be: IF NOT EMPTY(@PRODUCT_CODE)THEN Also, I think you need a space before after the next This: next@i Should be: next @i Or you could just leave off the variable, it's not required: next Here's ...


1

Don't know if it's a typo in your question, but you forgot "=" when opening your Ampscript: %%=IIF(EMPTY(AttributeValue("X")), "Bill", AttributeValue("LeadFirstName"))=%%


1

Review the help doc for the function : Substring and reviewing the example and considering your test, it appears to start at 1 %%=Substring('abcdef',2,2)=%% returns bc


1

See Salesforce's documentation on this. If you're updating AMPscript, the documentation states that you need to pause and republish its associated triggered send via Interactions > Triggered Sends > Journey Builder Sends. Once you've updated your email, do the following: Navigate to Interactions > Triggered Emails > Journey Builder Sends, to ...


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible