How to export and version control all metadata of an org, by saying that, I mean if I import all these metadata into a brand new org, it will create an identical org as the original org. THIS HAS TO BE TRUE! if not, what else except metadata do I need to duplicate an org?(empty org contains no data)
I think my question is confusing, so I split into many questions:
- does metadata contains EVERYTHING BUT NOT DATA about an org? if not, what's not included?please provide reference.
- is there a tool/method to export EVERYTHING of an org? what is it?
- If Eclipse IDE can only export most of the org,then what is missing?
- If workbench can only export most of the org,then what is missing?
- how to version control the whole org?