Is there any official best practice, approach, recommendation, solution, work around, etc. for the scenario were we would want to extend a managed trigger actions?
This topic has been discuss in some places:
- Disable trigger which comes from a managed package from firing
- Order of execution managed vs. non-managed code
- How to deactivate a managed trigger in a customer org for Mass-Data migration
- How can I stop a managed trigger from executing while running a test class?
- Static variables across multiple triggers in same context
What I want to avoid, is having multiple triggers in a custom object from a managed package, since 'Multiple triggers on the same object often leads to redundant queries being executed, which makes it more likely that governor limits will be exceeded.'Best Practice: Streamline Multiple Triggers on same Object
Notes: I don't want to stop the current trigger actions, I just want to create new ones.