- In order to reduce the number of triggers and custom code processes are very helpful. From my point of view there is no defined order in which processes are executed.
- In which order are processes executed?
- How many dml statements are used per execution context?
- A given field is called count. The current value is 1.
- There is a process which adds 2 to the field in case the value of my field is even.
- There is a second process which adds 1 to the field in case the value of my field is odd.
There is a third process which executes apex. The apex class adds 10 to the field.
My record is updated twice.
What is the value of the field count?