I am using Custom Action in SF1 for simple redirect purpose. They are working fine till tomorrow. But today, when i add Namespace to my org they suddenly stop working.

I add them in the page layout but still they are not visible in SF1 detail page. I checked and test this in another org and same thing happened there. first they are working but after namespace addition they stopped working(not visible in UI).

Is this a known bug or did i missed anything. If anybody have any workaround or any solution please let me know.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.