Following a failed Ant deployment, I have these error messages:
All Component Failures:
1. objects/Event.object (Event.ClientGuid) -- Error: Could not resolve standard field's name. (line 65, column 13)
2. objects/Event.object (Event.OriginalInstanceDateTime) -- Error: Could not resolve standard field's name. (line 98, column 13)
3. objects/Event.object (Event.IsException) -- Error: Could not resolve standard field's name. (line 88, column 13)
How come these standard fields do not exist in my destination org, but in my source org ?
From my point of view there are two options:
- either this is due to a specific combination of metadata in the package.xml Ant file
- or these fields can be made available using a specific configuration option that I can not find
I searched for this in the options and via metadata, and only found that this specific field exists on the source pod (CS81) and not the destination (CS80).
Community, I turn to you, as I have surfed all the docs and search engines in the web with no success.