We have a community based product in which have many modules(based on different CRM object). We have created a configuration page by which we can enable/disable any module. So after installation of our product, client org can enable/disable any module.
So I like to know that is there any option to hide this configuration page from client org but we can use this page via support user. So according to client commitment/requirement we can enable/disable modules and according to enabled module we can charge to clients.
Added to clear my use case:
- Created managed package with minimal module enabled.
- Placed this package on SalesForce Market Place.
- Any client installed our application.
- Client Organization should be able to use our application with default on module
- Our sales Team contacted client organization and convene then to use some more module.
- Client organization provided us "Support User" access
- We come to the our ISV organization and login to the client organization via "Subscriber" flow.
- We come to the client org and open the "Our product Configuration" page and enabled the some extra modules which are required to that client
My main concern is that client organization should not be able to open same configuration page if they know the Configuration page URL