I've currently setup a completely custom site.com customer community (not using templates.) The site.com parts work great, but users can still see records in the standard sfdc UI in some scenarios.
- User goes to: portal.customdomain.com
- Redirects to portal.customdomain.com/login
- After login, redirects to: portal.customdomain.com/s/Home
- On the home page, user wants to see the detail page for a contract, so clicks and brought to: portal.customdomain.com/s/Contract?id=[Contract.Id]
- Now that's all fine, but if that user takes the contract id and puts it on the end of the base domain, they are brought to a standard-ish Salesforce page: portal.customdomain.com/[Contract.Id]
I've gone through and hidden all of the tabs for their profile etc. but its still possible to see the SFDC UI if you know a record id or similar. Another example: portal.customdomain.com/001 shows the account list views accessible to the Community users, but even if they don't have access to any list views, they'll get a list of ids for all Accounts that they have access to.
My question: how do I prevent Customer Community users from EVER seeing a standard salesforce page?