I am the admin of an Org that I created a workflow for. The workflow is designed to create Follow Up tasks for the Sales users.
I am getting a bunch (not all) of the tasks that have no record related. (The Who (WhoId) or What (WhatId) fields are blank)
Are there any situations where this could happen? If so, what are they? This one is stumping me.
Thank you in advance for your advice.
Here is the info on the Workflow:
Workflow Object: Account
- Evaluate the rule when a record is created and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria.
- Account: Rank (Picklist) = "Assessment" AND
- Account: 1st Meeting Date (Date) NOT EQUAL to null
Time-Dependent Workflow Actions:
Day 1 Task (Example, there are 4 of these, each one is the same other than the Due Date and Time delay)
- Object: Account
- Assigned To: Account Owner
- Due Date: Account: 1st Meeting Date + 1 days
The Goal: Task reminders for the Sales Team at 1, 3, 5 & 7 days after the first meeting date. I want the Task assigned to the Account Owner and related to the account (WhatId).