In my package I have a JSON file served as Static Resource. Whenever I change and save this file from a current version of the Force.com IDE it takes forever until its finally saved. I idles around 23% for 10 minutes.
I have no idea why.
Salesforce Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Salesforce administrators, implementation experts, developers and anybody in-between. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
I had the same problem when I was using a Static Resource as a JSON file. I ended up using TextWrangler (Mac) to cleanse the text, which I then pasted into the file. That solved the problem for me.