- Setup >> Development >> Static Resources
- Find my script in the list (takes a few clicks and page refreshes if it is low down on the list)
- Click Delete I get a list of places where the resource is used
- Open the pages mentioned in the code editor
- Comment out the places where the script is used
- Find the resource in the list again and try delete (almost there, don't give up now)
- Now add that missing angle bracket in my desktop editor
- Upload the file giving it the same name as before
- Hop over in to the online code editor and remove the comments around all the places where the script is included and save.
Anyone know of a shorter routine?