My Use Case
1. Sales Rep created a customize page for customer.
2. Shared same customize page with customer(Created community user for customer). Customer Email id or username is [email protected] in Sales force community. This page has unique URL
3. Emailed customize unique URL to the customer with community user name and password.
4. User clicks on the link and come to community login page.
5. There are multiple login options are available i.e. Using Sales Force community user, Google, Facebook…..
6. Customer select any Social sign-on method to login with [email protected] email.
7. Customer able to see custom page shared with him.
I am able to integrate community application with social media using Sales Force “Auth. Providers” feature.