I am looking for some help in understanding Salesforce SOAP integration. Also, what would you suggestion,if I am a non-java person then the efforts i need to take up via books and tool to learn the concept?(already know Apex and web service concept using another CRM,but how to use /configure is not yet clear in salesforce).Checked SOAP Dev ref guide, and without executing any samples,not finding it much helpful.
Any worksheets that can be used to understand the below concepts : ---
- Generation and consumption of WSDL in SF.
- How to write the code to call these proxy services created by wsdl import.
- On getting a response ; how to capture the response...
- Can SOAPUI tool be used in salesforce for testing?
- How to implement secure exchange of SOAP messages between systems.
- How do we test inbound and outbound webservice SOAP request from salesforce?