We need to configure a folder "
Company X Reports" which has to:
- Everybody can view
- One profile called Supervisor can clone reports from there and save only in "My Personal Custom Reports"
- Finally, other profile called Manager that have to edit the reports on
Company X Reports
- I've created the folder and set the Share permission to: Group
All internal Users> Viewer
- I've created the Supervisor profile and set enabled:
Create and Customize Reports, Edit My Reports, Report Builder, Run Reports. All other permission related to reports or folder are disabled.
- I've created the Manager profile with the same previous permissions plus "
Manage Reports in Public Folders".
Other users have readonly permission on the folder reports which is ok. The manager is working fine, But the Supervisor can view, can clone reports on that folder, and that is ok. But it can create new reports and save in that folder.
I cant figure out why the Supervisor user is able to save new reports in the "Company X Reports" folder. When he only has viewer permission.
Is this a SFDC bug?