I am hopeful to find some help or guidance on how to total up partial credits by product name on an account page.
- We have account page
- Cases are created for an account
- If warranted a credit request record is created for the case, which references the case number
- The credit request record has credit lines that are created for each product that we will issue a credit for and partial quantity. The credit line references the credit request number. Example: Credit line 1 product name xxx quantity .5 Credit line 2 prodcut name yyy quantity .75
- Instead of issuing partial credits, we would like to total these credits on the account page.
- When the total on the account page equals a whole quantity over time, we would alert to send a whole unit and the account page quantity would be reduced. Example: If total of product name xxx account quantity equals 1.5, then an email alert would notify the team to send quantity of 1 and reduce the account quantity to .5 for that product