I would like your advice on the best way to achieve the required behavior Our process is the following.
- We get a new lead from one of the communication channels
- Our user communicates with the lead and asks for the Email.
- He then adds the email into the lead record
- An auto launched flow is triggered on edit that looks if a contact with this specific email address exists and auto-converts it automatically to the existing contact and create an opportunity related to this contact
- At the end of the flow we would like to redirect AUTOMATICALLY the guest to the opportunity just created
We are having trouble doing number 5! is there a way to do it out of the box ? using Apex?