I reset my password, and then my security token.
But my Mule connector won't connect, and "Force.com Explorer (Beta)" says
Login failed: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.
I know that for Explorer it's password + token, I did that carefully. And carefully changed the connector's settings.
Things I've tried:
- Logged out and logged back in to the main website with the new password.
- Tried the Reset Security Token again
- Waited a while (20 mins) after the email to give SF a chance to update its caches or whatever
- Fully exited Explorer and went back in
- The account isn't locked, I'm able to login
- Tried not to test too many times in a row, so as to not lock the account
- I'm typing the password carefully and pasting the token, no extra spaces, etc.
Is there some known issue with password or token resets? Some magic length of time?