Export a report on the Contract Record Type ID's. I want the name and Record type ID's (18 digit long ID's) of the Contract record types who's name starts with "BUNDLE".
This can't be done with reports, however, you can achieve this by using the Dataloader and exporting to CSV, you can then open the csv in Excel, Open Office or something else.
- Start up the dataloader
- Log in
- Check "Show all salesforce objects" at the top
- Click on RecordType in the list
- At choose target for extraction: you pick a directory on your hard drive where the CSV must be stored. Click NEXT
In the next window, at the bottom, in the box saying "the generated query will appear below. You may edit it before finishing" you fill in:
SELECT Name, Id, DeveloperName, SobjectType FROM RecordType WHERE SobjectType = 'Contract' AND DeveloperName LIKE 'BUNDLE%'
- If a message box appears, click YES
- Now go to the directory you picked in step 6, and there you'll find your export.