- We're running an external campaign, using SFTP transfer to import file from external to Marketing Cloud FTP location.
- In Automation Studio, we have an "Import File" action to OVERWRITE a targeted Data Extension.
- The data transfer is successful.
- The automation is completed.
- However, when I check the targeted data extension, 0 record created.
What I've checked
- The CSV file, everything seems to be correct. Header rows all there and correctly spelled.
- The field mapping in the "Import File" action.
- However, I have the "skip rows with bad data" selected, not sure if this is causing the problem, yet again, I couldn't see anything wrong in the csv file.
I appreciate if anyone can share some tips/diagnosis on the issue!