In the the Builder, I can add the platform's standard "Report Chart" Lightning Web Component (LWC) and select a pre-existing report and the charts display fine. There I am running as a "Salesforce" licensed "System Administrator" user.
But when a login to the Experience Site as a "Customer Community Plus Login" licensed user, the charts are presented as blank screen. I have:
- Checked that this license type supports reports according to the checked "Reports Create and Manage" checkbox in the Communities User Licenses page
- I have the Set Up Report Management for External Users—Create and Edit Reports steps done
- I have the "Default External Access" set to "Public Read/Write" for all the objects in the "Sharing Settings" page
- I have read access set on all the objects and fields via permission sets
- The problem is not listed in Common issues and errors related to viewing reports in Communities
What have I missed?