So I was working on a task to package some metadata using the unlocked packages that I retrieved from an org. Some of the metadata are objects and they have different field types, of them are formula fields.
I retrieved the metadata flawlessly and I made my package then proceeded to make a version that is when I ran into this error.
Compiled formula is too big to execute (5,434 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters.
To verify that I went back to the org and checked the field through "Check Syntax" on the edit page of the formula for it to output the compiled size but I have reached 3,900 characters so far.
I assume that the packaging process has a way to check for the compiled size for it to generate such error because on the org itself I do not seem to have the error. I am not sure if this is a bug from Unlocked Packages or I am forgetting something within this process.