I have the following process triggering when an Opp generates an Order:
- Opp -> Order (Draft status)
- Platform Event Trigger (based on Order Status change)
- PE Flow Subscriber: Sets Order Status to Order Received
- Process Builder A (IF Order Status = Order Received) - Check if Order should be automated and tick 'Auto' checkbox if is.
- Process Builder B (IF 'Auto' field = TRUE) - Auto process the order
The problem I have is that everything is fine up to 4), however, 5) is being checked once and not actioning. If I activate recursion on 5) then it works. And it also works if I convert 4) into a platform event subscriber...
But I want to understand why it's not working, please. I've checked a number of 'Order of Execution' guides but it's still not helping. Thanks for your help.