I'm truly desperate, I have this situation: After the Critical update Spring21 on Salesforce a guest user page don't save anymore.
What I have:
- A Site with a A Visualforce page
- A Guest user profile
- A custom controller
- In the custom controller I try to update a 'CustomObject' in a Master relation with Contact.
I have done this configurations suggested on some other Forum:
- Apex class is a 'public without sharing' Class
- Guest user profile had access to the Account,Contact,and Custom object fields
- Added sharing rule for guest user on Account, this because for the custom Object and Contact the sharing setting are set on 'Controlled by Parent', then i can create only a role on the top object the Account in this case
- Added to the 'apex:inputfield' the new attribute ignoreEditPermissionForRendering="true"
When I try to save the debug log give me this message:
- System.VisualforceException: Update access denied for 'CustomObject__c', controller action methods may not execute.
Have you a suggest? there is a way to let its work again? If not what are my option to have the same functionality?
Thanks at all