I am searching for the right document to implement localized fields for Ireland. English in Ireland or Irish in Ireland, or both if it differs.
From earlier stages of Development I know some of the right localization IDs, because i asked Einstein Developers, but their answers do not correspond to the table at all.
Correct ones for ProductName:
- locale_de-DE_ProductName, German in Germany
- locale_it-IT_ProductName, Italian in Italy
- locale_nl-NL_ProductName, Dutch in Netherlands
- locale_fr-FR_ProductName, French in France
- locale_en-GB_ProductName, English in Great Britain
- locale_da-DA_ProductName, Danish in Denmark
- more from Europe...
What do i have to set for irish in Irland?
Is there a correct table somewhere for all language and country combinations?
Thanks for your help