0

in my prep for the SF Einstein certification I've been working on the "Einstein Analytics Data Preparation Specialist" super badge. I'm on step 3 and I'm getting the following error:

SB challenge failure

I've confirmed my dataflow has the fields, node names, alias as expected. It mentioned datatype, but the super badge doesn't list datatypes anywhere, I've looked over the data itself and it matches what I would expect.

I've verified that my lens matches up to the written requirements.

The dataset does exist inside the correct app, I've tried creating the entire thing over from scratch and using a sliceDataset to remove the isAgency field from the final dataset.

I DO see some funny formatting of the data itself, but this is the state I received it from the ZIP file. SB CSV

My money is on the CSV being the issue (maybe a character encoding issue), has anyone experienced this, or have any ideas?

For clarity, I've attached the JSON for the dataflow below as well.

 {
  "Load Account": {
    "action": "sfdcDigest",
    "parameters": {
      "fields": [
        {
          "name": "Name"
        },
        {
          "name": "AccountNumber"
        },
        {
          "name": "Phone"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingCity"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingCountry"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingState"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingStreet"
        },
        {
          "name": "ShippingPostalCode"
        }
      ],
      "object": "Account"
    }
  },
  "Load Agency Detail": {
    "action": "edgemart",
    "parameters": {
      "alias": "Agency_Detail"
    }
  },
  "Add Agency Fields": {
    "action": "augment",
    "parameters": {
      "operation": "LookupSingleValue",
      "left": "Load Account",
      "relationship": "AgencyDetail",
      "right": "Load Agency Detail",
      "left_key": [
        "AccountNumber"
      ],
      "right_key": [
        "AccountNumber"
      ],
      "right_select": [
        "Acres",
        "Currency",
        "Latitude",
        "Longitude",
        "Region",
        "SubRegion"
      ]
    }
  },
  "ID Agency Records": {
    "action": "computeExpression",
    "parameters": {
      "mergeWithSource": true,
      "source": "Add Agency Fields",
      "computedFields": [
        {
      "defaultValue": "FALSE",
          "type": "Text",
          "name": "IsAgency",
          "label": "IsAgency",
          "saqlExpression": "case when Phone is not null then \"TRUE\" else \"FALSE\" end"
        }
      ]
    }
  },
  "Filter Agency Records": {
    "action": "filter",
    "parameters": {
      "source": "ID Agency Records",
      "filter": "IsAgency:EQ:TRUE"
    }
  },
  "Create Seed Bank Agencies": {
    "action": "sfdcRegister",
    "parameters": {
      "source": "Filter Agency Records",
      "alias": "seed_bank_agencies",
      "name": "Seed Bank Agencies"
    }
  }
}
1
  • Try changing the encoding on the first step. Maybe if the values are imported correctly, it may accept it...
    – Patrick R.
    Jan 7 at 9:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.