0

I'm having trouble fixing the margins on the mobile search bar on this site: https://agjeans.com/ While I'm able to implement changes on Chrome dev tools and have these changes actually work, for some reason they don't do anything when I implement them into a content slot. To make sure the content slot is working as intended, I made drastic changes to the code on other parts of the site - however, this worked.

I've tried implementing code like

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px)
.header-search .search-button-container.mobile-search-active {
    margin-top: 30px;
}

and

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px)
.search-wrapper {
    margin-top: 30px;
}

and even

media only screen and (max-width: 768px)
.header-search .mobile-search-active+.search-wrapper {
    margin-top: 30px;
}

But nothing seems to work. Here's what it looks like when I make these changes on dev tools. As you can see, it seems to work there.

Chrome dev tools

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.