I'm a low level SF admin who can assemble code 'recipes' but can't hard code things myself. I have the following use case:
Attach GoogleDoc to an Account object within the Flow functionality.
I would think that the solution would be as follows:
- Create a Flow Plugin by making an Apex class implements the process.plugin interface
- Create a new GoogleDoc record and pass 3 variables from the flow into the plugin
- nameGD (variable created in my flow) to Name field on GoogleDoc object
- workingdocAccountID (account ID) to ParentID field on GoogleDoc object
- workingdocLink (doc url) to Url field on the GoogleDoc object
(Here's the link to the GoogleDoc object description - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_googledoc.htm)
This seems simple enough, but I don't know how to implement it. If someone could push me in the right direction with some code, I think I could run pretty far.
So, how do I get started?