I figured out how to get this done, although he solution is less than ideal.
I performed some minor surgery on the XML for the FlexiPages to remove the node in the XML which specifies the
enableActionsInNative property, and then used Workbench to perform the deploy. This time the FlexiPages didn't result in an error, and deployed just fine.
Here's the XML I removed from each of the FlexiPages:
In order to do this, you must retrieve the metadata using whatever tool you are used to working with, then remove the entire node surrounding the
Perhaps there are other, more elegant ways to get the deployment to go through, but this one worked for me.