I am facing an issue with Change Data Capture
- I enabled the Change Data Capture (CDC) feature on Opportunity in the source ORG.
- I am able to write a trigger on the OpportunityChangeEvent in source ORG.
- Now, I created a cross-org external data source connection in a different ORG to the source ORG.
- I validated and synced the Opportunity Object from the Source Org. So, Opportunity__x is the external Object in my destination ORG.
- Now, I want to capture the changes on Opportunity (from source ORG) in the destination ORG.
- I tried creating a trigger on the Opportunity_ChangeEvent (on external object) in the destination ORG. But its failing.
How could I capture the change events on external Opportunity in the destination ORG? Is this supported in Salesforce? I see this is supported for OData 2.0/4.0 connections. But I don't see for the Cross-Org connections. If not supported, are there any other options to do this?
Please help me on this.