I created a new demo project, from their canned demos, which only has 3 components. I filled in my force.com developer login. But any time I touch the SF icon in the diagram, or try to change any settings, I get:
"Getting DataSense metadata types failed: Invalid usernane, password, security token; or user locked out"
What I did:
- Fresh install of MuleSoft's Mule Studio.
- Software updates
- Verified login on Force web site
- Verified App login with "Force.com Explorer" (username, password, security token)
- Even tried changing security token and password and re-verified.
- For mulesoft Salesforce connector properties, I originally just updated 3 fields on the Connections tab: Username, Password, Security Token.
- Later I also tried updating the URL field to https://test.salesforce.com
- Not using any proxy info.
- I also waited over the weekend, in case my failed attempts had caused a lockout timer, but same thing this morning.
Again, I'm trying to do the simplest thing possible: Start with fresh install, new template project, fill in my credentials, and boom!
I'm guessing there's some other property that I need to set, but relatively new to both Mule and Force, so really don't know what else to check.