I need Contact Keys of contacts on MobilePush Demographics. Can someone explain how can I manage to retrieve Contact Key on the custom attribute on MobilePush Demographics?
I've tried these, but none of them worked. I'm going to write each solution I tried, so that this may help others not to try these steps, because these won't work.
- Created a filtered MobilePushList and query activity to gather ContactKey and DeviceID attributes, but query kept saying that DeviceID field is not available. Then I learned that on mobile lists, only SubscriberKey is accessible. https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/a/286994/78225
- Extracted that list by using Data Extract and when I checked the csv of this activity, these are the fields that are available with mobile lists: SubscriberKey,CustomerKey,AudienceId,TrackingCode,AudienceCode,SegmentCode,SegmentName,Priority,SegmentID,SplitID,SplitName,SplitCode,SendGroupID
This makes no sense, since when you manually export mobile push lists, you can see that all MobilePush Demographics attributes are in that file, even Contact Key! I can't use this file in an automation, because files are different when you manually export and export with an automation.
- Checked _PushAddress data view, but there is only ContactID on that table, not ContactKey.
- There was a data view called AllContacts which was really useful as I can tell but for some reason Salesforce decided to make it unavailable: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000314893&type=1&mode=1
- Tried to use _Subscribers data view, since it has both SubscriberKey and SubscriberID, but not all of our contacts are in that table, so that is also dead end.
- Finally, tried this, which was the closest one to the solution: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/api-explorer/sfmc/contacts/post-contacts-v1-addresses-search-attributename This also didn't work, because we have more than 4 million contacts, and this consumes our API limit like hell, and couldn't get the data for all of our contacts.
Is there anyone that can help me on this?