I have a very simple use case:
- Have a Joined Report
- I want to show that on the Lightning App Home page
Have tried the following:
- Create a Joined Report with Chart > Added to a Dashboard > Added to Lightning Home Page - Sows only the chart. The requirement is to show the tabular form of report only
- Created a lightning component > Added an iFrame with the report URL > Dropped the component on the Lightning Home Page > Salesforce Errors out in the Component
- Created a VF page > Added an iFrame with the report URL > Dropped it on the Lightning Home Page > Salesforce Errors out in the VF page
- Tried to use the Reporting API as well, the joined reports are not available in the API.
With the iFrame approach, Salesforce does not like the fact that we have an iFrame from Salesforce to another Salesforce URL (Same instance).
I am definitely missing something. This should not be soo difficult. Any help is really appreciated.