I have a Custom Object = A, another Custom Object = B in a master detail relationship and the Account Object.
I want to be able to make checkbox = true on the Account, depending on some criteria on Custom Object = B. To mention: the checkbox is unchecked by default and based on Edit - Save, it gets automatically checked.
If custom field 1 = "Inbound" and custom field 2 = not blank, to make the checkbox = true on Account
***custom field 1** = text formula looking back at picklist field on Custom Object = A ***custom field 2** = text field ***there is a lookup field from custom object B to the Account that gets populated through a before trigger.**
What I have tried to do initially:
- Create a Process on Custom Object B - to start only when a record is created.
- check if custom field 2 = Global Constant = .Null AND custom field = formula "inbound", but it didn't work.
So I have also tried:
- Create a Process on Custom Object A - to start only when a record is created.
- Check custom field 3 = picklist = inbound
- I have created an invocable process on Custom Object B to call as an action in the process on Custom Object A, but the field reference is not helpful - created by, last modified by, owner id, etc.
Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you.