Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Salesforce Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for Salesforce administrators, implementation experts, developers and anybody in-between. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
i try to track Journey sends in Sales Cloud under IER. I'am using the SFMC Connector.
- In SFMC i use the 18 digit ID as subscriber key.
- Journey data Extension is located in "Data Extension folder"
- Jounrey data Extension relates Subscriberky on ID
- The Send tracking to sales Cloud is TRUE on email activities in Journey.
- The Data Extension is in a attribute group and is connected to the Contact in. 18 digit ID to Contact_Key.
But still no Individual Email Results are displayed in on the Contact Object in Sales Cloud. :/
Any thoughts or ideas what could be wrong?
asked Apr 6, 2020 at 21:38
Werner HolmWerner Holm
3511 silver badge1616 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.