I have a custom object "BD lead" . When I try to make a report for this object, I am not able to find this object in report builder.
- Go Back to your object Setup > Create > Your_Object
- Click on Edit
- At the bottom under Optional Features, check Allow Reports
and Save it
Also a kind of possible problem is after creating the report type, some fields are missing in the report builder. This is because of custom fields have not been added to the report type.
To resolve this,
- Go to Setup > Create > Report Types.
- Click on your Custom Report Type.
- At the bottom under Fields Available for Reports click Edit
- Then drag and drop the fields you want to display on report from right hand side panel and save it.